Are you a team worker who isn’t afraid to take a challenge?
Account Manager Retail Loyalty (m/f/d)
Fulltime 40h / Germany (Ratingen)
Boost Group is the leading full-service provider for marketing and sales services. We supply creative concepts and effective sales tools for shopper marketing, collectibles’ promotions and loyalty programs. We activate brands and shoppers to boost sales and create loyal customers, adopting an innovative approach and going the extra mile for our clients. We are making loyalty more sustainable.
Our involvement begins at the drawing board, ends on the shopfloor, and seeks to create a buzz among shoppers. Our customers benefit as we help attract new shoppers and increase levels of spending and visits immediately. With offices in Switzerland, China, Italy, Germany, France, Russia and the Benelux, Boost provides services in 15 countries to more than 150 different premium brands and retailers. Our team spirit values are Respect, Reliability, Flexibility, Passion, Innovation and Teamwork. As we grow, expand our services, enter new markets, recruit new talent and face new challenges, these team spirit values guide us in our behavior, co-operation and the decisions and actions we take every day.
Boost Deutschland GmbH is responsible for the development and execution of retail marketing campaigns, loyalty promotions for well-known retailers, especially in traditional food retail in GAS and CEE.
We are looking for a passionate and professional Account Manager Retail Loyalty to further expand our Loyalty business.
The account management team is at the heart of our business and makes sure our – challenging and demanding – projects run smoothly from the beginning until the end. You are the link between our local markets and international team and external marketing agencies. You are the face of our company towards our clients for everyday business. Your job highly contributes to our future business.
What we offer?
- The possibility to start a challenging and responsible job in a growing, dynamic international organization
- An agile decisive team with clear customer focus and entrepreneurial spirit
- A start-up culture within a bigger organization, with team spirit values which guide us in our behavior
- Exciting projects for managers who actively enjoy to ensure successful big scale consumer experiences
- Good working conditions and the possibility to work on further growth and development
What are your responsibilities?
- Inspire our clients: Develop winning new client pitch presentations and proposals
- Agency Management: Working with internal and external agencies and translate our ideas into loyalty concepts which can create a hype
- Sales Support: Assisting in the sales process; price calculations and product development
- Lead and supervise collectibles/loyalty campaigns for (food)retailers in the DACH-region and Europe
- Delivering the campaigns on time, on budget and in outstanding quality
- Managing and implementation of the campaigns; create and monitor (retro) planning, ensure approvals
- Act as an intermediary between customers, international licensees, creative agencies and the servicing departments in The Netherlands
- Align and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project like concept & design, procurement, finance, supply chain and logistics
Who are you?
- You are a generalist with strong marketing and project management skills, you show ownership, you are stress resistant and are solution-oriented. You provide options and recommendations relating to resolving challenges and mitigating risks
- You understand client needs, you have a feeling for trends and innovation, you are able to create loyalty concepts, you love to prepare pitch presentations and: pitch them together with Sales
- You have proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- You have proven problem-solving skills from assessment to solution execution
- You have a minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent
- You have at least 7 years account management experience in an international environment
- Ideally you will have worked in a creative marketing agency or advertising agency and you have in-depth knowledge of all marketing channels and how to leverage them to create impactful programs
- You have the ability to manage multiple accounts/projects and teams
- You are native German/Swiss/Austrian, speak and write English fluently and flawlessly; other languages relevant in CEE are a bonus
- You are an excellent communicator, both for verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills
- You have advanced Power Point skills and Excel skills
- You are willing to travel in Europe
- Prior experience working with Licensors and (food)retail is an added advantage