Are you ready to create the next hype? Do you want to play a part in creating groundbreaking and high-profile loyalty programs for kids?
(Senior) Art Director (m/f/d)
Fulltime 40 h/ Germany (Ratingen)
Boost Group is the leading full-service provider for marketing and sales services. We supply creative concepts and effective sales tools for shopper marketing, collectibles’ promotions and loyalty programs. We activate brands and shoppers to boost sales and create loyal customers, adopting an innovative approach and going the extra mile for our clients. We are making loyalty more sustainable.
Our involvement begins at the drawing board, ends on the shopfloor, and seeks to create a buzz among shoppers. Our customers benefit as we help attract new shoppers and increase levels of spending and visits immediately. With offices in Switzerland, China, Italy, Germany, France, Russia and the Benelux, Boost provides services in 15 countries to more than 150 different premium brands and retailers. Our team spirit values are Respect, Reliability, Flexibility, Passion, Innovation and Teamwork. As we grow, expand our services, enter new markets, recruit new talent and face new challenges, these team spirit values guide us in our behavior, co-operation and the decisions and actions we take every day.
Boost Collectibles is responsible for the development and execution of retail marketing campaigns, loyalty promotions for well-known retailers, especially in traditional food retail with international (food)retailers.
We are looking for an experienced Art Director who is end-responsible for the visual style behind our concepts and programs. You approach every request with a fresh perspective and take up the challenge to create visuals that inspire and distinguish us in the market. Whether it’s a pitch or a running campaign, you know the target audience and know how the story and visuals can make a difference.
You work together with the graphic designers in the team on international projects and pitches, focusing mainly on the DACH and CEE region, talking pro-actively to sales, project management, product development and the rest of the creative team. You give art direction, but also create presentations, key visuals, logo’s, artwork, POS and packaging. You surprise with your creativity and skills and ultimately you provide the fully ready presentation.
What we offer?
- The possibility to start a challenging and responsible job in a growing, dynamic international organizationur behavior
- A start-up culture within a bigger organization, with team spirit values which guide us in our behavior
- An agile decisive team with clear customer focus and entrepreneurial spirit
- A strong team in which you play an important creative role
- A lot of creative responsibility in a dynamic international company
- Exciting projects for people who actively enjoy to ensure successful big scale consumer experiences
- Contribute to projects for national and international Retail, with focus on DACH and CEE
- Good working conditions and the possibility to work on further growth and development
- Good salary and additional Benefits
- Flexibility in working in the office and working from home
What are your responsibilities?
- Art Direction for concepts, sales presentations, POS materials and all other artwork
- Transfer creative concepts and ideas to a customer-oriented visual presentation
- Inspire with new design ideas and visual effects
- Secure your own planning and deadlines, with eye for detail.
- Work with Sales to guide and advise Boost clients in DACH and CEE region towards the best loyalty solution
Who you are?
- At least 5 years of experience on agency side (B2C) as an Art Director.
- Clear affinity with our target group: foodretailcampaigns for kids, teens and adults
- MBO / HBO in graphic design (skills more important than qualifications)
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe programs (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Experience in 3D, motion design and/or online & digital design is a plus
- Fluent in German and English language (speaking and writing), other languages such as Polish, Dutch, or other CEE languages are a plus.
- You are creative and enthusiastic and you get your energy from creating things for customers.
- You are stress resistant, you respect deadlines and you take ownership of your work.
- You are able to manage your own graphical projects and keep the overall overview in a structured way.
- You are a team player and you are at your best in a multidisciplinary team within an international organization.
- You have a strong commercial view and know how to reach and convince your target audience
Are you excited to start at Boost?
Let’s go and send your application and resumé to Antonia Rijpstra (Antonia.firstname.lastname@example.org) and show us with your portfolio!
A test assignment will be part of the procedure.