Are you a team worker who isn’t afraid to take a challenge?
Senior Sales Director Spain
Fulltime 40h / Spain (Home Office based)
Boost Group is the leading full-service provider for marketing and sales services. We supply creative concepts and effective sales tools for shopper marketing, collectibles’ promotions and loyalty programs. We activate brands and shoppers to boost sales and create loyal customers, adopting an innovative approach and going the extra mile for our clients. We are making loyalty more sustainable.
Our involvement begins at the drawing board, ends on the shopfloor, and seeks to create a buzz among shoppers. Our customers benefit as we help attract new shoppers and increase levels of spending and visits immediately. With offices in Switzerland, China, Italy, Germany, France and the Benelux, Boost provides services in 15 countries to more than 150 different premium brands and retailers. Our team spirit values are Respect, Reliability, Flexibility, Passion, Innovation and Teamwork. As we grow, expand our services, enter new markets, recruit new talent and face new challenges, these team spirit values guide us in our behavior, co-operation and the decisions and actions we take every day.
Boost is responsible for the development and execution of retail marketing campaigns, loyalty promotions, full service reward shop solutions for well-known international (food)retailers, coalition loyalty programs, financial services, health care and fuel retail.
We are looking for a passionate and professional Senior Sales Director Spain to further expand our Loyalty business in Spain.
What we offer?
- The possibility to start a challenging and responsible job in a growing, dynamic international organization
- Exciting projects for managers who actively enjoy to ensure successful big scale consumer experiences
- High level of freedom and degree of responsibility
- A start-up culture within a bigger organization, with team spirit values which guide us in our behavior
- An agile decisive team with clear customer focus and entrepreneurial spirit
- A lean organization without complex hierarchy
- International development perspectives
- Good working conditions and the possibility to work on further growth and development
What are your responsibilities?
- You are responsible for our growing business in Spain
- Develop specific clients in Spain to achieve the agreed revenue targets in close cooperation with the Management Team
- Listen and understand your clients’ needs; qualify specific sales opportunities and leverage extensive customer and industry relationships to identify the “right deals”
- Develop client communications and contact strategies and establish/manage customer call plans
- Develop innovative and sustainable concept ideas which attract the specific client needs
- You work closely together with our Management Team, Project Management, Creative departments, Sourcing, Logistics, Finance and Ecommerce.
- Pitch best-in-class presentations/retail marketing campaign concepts and loyalty solutions to secure our future growth in Spain
- Execute retail marketing campaigns in outstanding quality, together with our high-performing team
- Actively manage opportunity data in SalesForce CRM System
- Personally develop and sustain Boost and client executive relationships through market-facing activities, representing and promoting Boost throughout conferences and trade fairs
Who are you?
- At least 5-7 years of professional experience in sales, marketing or (food)retail industry in an international environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent
- Proven track record in business development B2B, ideally in the loyalty or marketing industry
- Existing network of marketing decision makers at (food)retailers
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-changing, multidisciplinary and international environment
- Passion for sales, kids’ collectibles, loyalty, clients and building relationships
- Entrepreneur and self-starter with strong leadership skills
- High energy level, decisiveness and ability to perform under pressure
- Decision making abilities, results-oriented and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to interface and negotiate with senior executives
- You are thinking out of the box. You have a feeling for trends, innovation and sustainability
- You have proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time, easy to adapt and change priorities.
- Customer-oriented team player
- Excellent Spanish (native) and very good English language skills, verbal and written. Any other languages are a plus
- Advanced Excel and Power Point skills
- Willingness to travel within Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, The Netherlands and other EU countries
- You work in an accurate, efficient and pro-active way