Boost has a mission to generate business improvements in a responsible and sustainable way for our company, the society, the environment and for everyone that’s connected to our business: customers, suppliers, employees, and partners. For this, we accelerate the use of sustainable and circular materials for all POS, loyalty campaigns and retail products.
Our FSC® certification confirms that the FSC® labelled products we are producing and selling, have their origin from forests managed in a way that conserves biological diversity and benefits the lives of local people and workers, while remaining economically viable.
We are a front runner in the use of sustainable and circular materials with a strong focus on local EU production. We offer our customers FSC® certified products helping them out to significantly reduce their carbon footprint by:
• The use of as many sustainable materials as possible
• Reduction of packaging materials
• Durable items (no single use giveaways)
• Local production in EU
We can offer FSC® certified paper or wood products:
• with the 100% label, such as wooden products of which the fibres only come from FSC® certified forests.
• with the Mix label, such as paper products of which the fibres are made of material from well-managed FSC®-certified forests, recycled materials, and other controlled sources.
• with the Recycled label, such as paper products of which the forest-based material in this product is recycled.